Ok my lovelies, I want to talk about something super important...
Yes. As women in our 20's and 30's, skincare is something we should be taking seriously. Let's face it... We're not getting any younger. And this is the time that we should really be taking good care of our skin and doing what we can to prevent wrinkles and damage from the sun.
I spent 6 summers (during high school and college) lifeguarding at a summer camp and the community pool. Needless to say, I'm sure I've done enough damage to my skin to last me for the rest of my life.
I want to share my skincare regimen with you.
1. Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes - I use these to take my make up off every night. They're super moisturizing and refreshing after a long day of wearing make up. And they smell amazing! I buy these at Target.
2. Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash - I've been using this face wash for a couple years now and I love it! This product is soap-free and hypoallergenic. It doesn't dry out your skin like some face wash does. This is perfect if you have sensitive skin. I wash my face every morning and every night after I take my makeup off. It can be found at Target, Wal-Mart, and any drugstore.
3. Clinique Clarifying Toner - I use level 3 for combination oily skin. I use this every morning and night after I wash my face. This helps remove and extra dirt or oils from your skin. It also helps control shine. I buy this at Macy's.
4. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 - I've been using this moisturizer for probably 10 years. I love this stuff! I put it on my face every morning after I wash my face and it moisturizes so well and prevents my face from feeling oily. And the best part about it is that it's SPF 15. So I always have some kind of SPF on my skin. You can find this at any drugstore or grocery store.
5. Clinique All About Eyes - I put a little bit of this under my eyes every morning and night and it helps remove those dark, puffy circles. I seem to always have dark circles under my eyes (which is so not flattering) and this stuff really works! I highly recommend it! I buy this at Macy's also.
6. Olay Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream - I know what you're thinking. Anti-wrinkle? You're way too young! ;) Well, in my opinion, it's never to early to prevent wrinkles. And as I said earlier, with many years of damage from the sun, I'll take all the help I can get! And I love this stuff. I use this every night after I wash my face. It helps firm skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I've definitely seen a difference in the skin around my eyes and mouth.
I'm by no means a skincare expert and these opinions are solely mine. But, I can't stress enough how important it is to take care of your skin. Find products that work for you and get in a routine. If you have any questions about the products I use, please ask! I don't have all the answers, but I'm glad to help in any way I can. :)