First of all, can we talk about the Bachelorette: Men Tell All last night?
I missed the first 45 minutes because my DVR decided not to record it, but I saw enough.
1. Ryan's tan is out of control
2. Kalon... I just have no words
3. I love Sean
4. Emily looked gorgeous
After the previews for Sunday's finale, I cannot wait to see what happens. I'm secretly hoping that Emily realizes that she made a huge mistake sending Sean home and that she turns down Jef and Arie and decides to live happily ever after with Sean. But we shall see.
Onto my must have beauty products!
I consider myself to be a "beauty product junkie." I love buying new things at Target or Ulta to try on my hair or skin. These are some that I've found that I can't live without.
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15 - I put this on my face every morning after I wash my face, before I put on my makeup. My makeup has an SPF too, but I feel better having that extra SPF in my face lotion.
2. ChapStick Medicated & Maybelline's Baby Lips - Ya'll, I cannot live without chapstick of some kind. I have tubes of chapstick everywhere: my purse, my car, my desk, beside my bed, my makeup bag, etc. These are my two favorites. The Baby Lips is SPF 20 and its so moisturizing! And the ChapStick Medicated is great relief for chapped lips.
3. Dove Nourishing Oil Detangler - I used to swear by another detangler, but I've been converted! I love this stuff! And don't let the "nourishing oil" title worry you. My hair is so thin and gets so oily easily, I was worried this would speed up the process. But it does not. And a wide tooth comb is a necessity for my tangly hair!!
4. Jergens Shea Butter Lotion - I put this all over when I get out of the tub or shower (especially after shaving my legs). It's so moisturizing and it smells amazing! I have super dry skin and this lotions works wonders!
What are your beauty must haves??